What about the Money Part?
Jesse James is dead and Restart is not here to shake you down. The people of Restart believe giving is an extreme blessing; whether its valuable like your time or temporary (like supporting our little Church) – Giving is a cool thing. But’s it’s your business. When people fuss about money it fosters tension and distracts from Restart’s prime duties of hearing and doing the Word of God.
Bible-ground on the topic of money is that it all belongs to God. Giving at Restart means giving back to share in the needs of a Ministry dedicated to helping people understand and apply the Word of God. Test the fruit you see at Restart. If you see good fruit, trust Him to hold Restart accountable for your sharing. Restart qualifies as IRS 501 c(iii) Charitable Organization and so tax exemptions factor. You can follow the progress of our Financials by mashing the links at the bottom of this page.
I injected earlier that your Time is the most precious gift to offer in support of a Restart activity or event God has whispered to you about. This is the beauty about being a Believer. We use our giftedness to meet needs that others cannot meet because they do not have our exact gifts. There are needs awaiting gifts shaped like yours. Cool, huh?
About Online Gifting
If you have been making minimum payments on your credit card, please do not participate in credit card giving to Restart. We do not want to increase your burden; on-line giving to Restart should wait until you get your debt paid off.
The Restart Give Button
To partner with Restart4us financially, please smack our “Give” button below. Thanks for helping to bring hope and heartbeat to those with needs in Evergreen Montana.
Grab the App
Restart’s Records are Always Open
Nothing hidden here. Take a look to see what God has been up to regarding our finances. We collect data from October to September each year. The Monthly Tracker will show you the details. It is followed by our Summaries; showing how we’ve done each month – either plus or minus.
Monthly Tracker beginning October 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – February 2019
- Restart Tracker Report January 2019
- Restart Tracking Report December 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – November 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – October 2018
Summaries – OCT 2018 TO SEP 2019
- February 2019 – plus $33.25
- January 2019 – minus $61.65
- December 2018 – plus $4,265.25
- November 2018 – plus $868.35
- October 2018 – plus $1,650.35
Previous Year 2017
Monthly Tracker beginning October 2017
- Restart Tracker Report – September 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – August 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – July 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – May 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – April 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – March 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – February 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – January 2018
- Restart Tracker Report – December 2017
- Restart Tracker Report – November 2017
- Restart Tracker Report – October 2017